TRAVEL HEALTH CLINIC WEST ISLAND QC
Book a travel medicine consultation at West Island best travel medicine clinic, conveniently located in front of the Pointe Claire Fairview:
Clinique du Voyageur du Grand Montréal – West Island
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9G 3B9
- The finest clinic: precise appointments which ensure you save time and money.
- Inform and protect: our highly qualified nursing team are experts in travel medicine and all types of tropical diseases.
- Excellence standards: our clinics in Montréal are recognized designated Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres in Canada.
- Ideally located: in West Island.
We are the preferred clinic for family physicians referrals in Beaconsfield, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval, Kirkland, Pierrefonds and Pointe Claire.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS AT CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – WEST ISLAND
- Check your medical intake form and review your immunization history.
- Inform about possible health risks in your destinations.
- Administer the required vaccines and prescribe medications.
- Clarify all your travelling inquiries.
We assist all types of travellers to see the world, safely: business analyst heading to Santiago, a hiking expert attempting to climb to the top of Kangchenjunga or a surf addict travelling to Bells Beach.
DIRECTIONS TO CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – WEST ISLAND
- By subway: head towards Côte-Vertu metro station by the orange line and proceed by bus.
- By bus: coming from Station Côte-Vertu take Blue 470-O bus and descend on Saint-Jean / Blue Haven bus stop.
- By car: if coming from Cartierville head toward Rue Grenet and take Blvd. Henri-Bourassa O S and Route Transcanadienne O/Autoroute 40 O to Avenue Selkirk in Pointe-Claire, make sure to take exit 52 toward Blvd. Saint Jean which then merges onto Chemin Service N after that continue on Ave Selkirk Dr. to Boul Saint-Jean N and turn right onto Ave Selkirk and then left onto Ave. Labrosse, lastly make a right onto Blvd. Saint-Jean N and the building will be on the right.
- Parking: there is an unpaid parking lot located next to the clinic building.
REVIEWS OF CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – WEST ISLAND
“Thank you for providing me the Yellow Fever vaccine!“
“Had my first appointment at the West Island location and then got a second appointment for my fractional dose in Downtown Montreal, overall everything went smoothly!”
“A five star experience!“
“My experience was great, the staff was kind and extremely well informed about what I needed for my trip.”
Call (514) 360-1870