123 Edward St Suite 1001, Toronto, ON M5G 1E2
At our clinic, you will meet with a travel health specialist who will help determine what are the recommended vaccines for your trip based on your travel itinerary, medical history, and personal preferences. We will provide you with up-to-date and accurate health information and advice to help you stay healthy and safe during your travels.
- One-stop for travel health: punctual appointments that will cover all your travel clinic needs, from travel vaccines to malaria pills.
- Advice and protection: our knowledgeable healthcare team will give the tips, vaccines and medications you need to stay healthy when travelling to your destination.
- Elite recognition: our Toronto travel health clinic is a designated yellow fever Centre.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS at our clinic located downtown Toronto
We prepare our travellers to avoid illnesses like cholera and mosquito-borne diseases like malaria. Our doctors can prescribe traveller’s diarrhea (ETEC) medication and make sure you’re up to date on routine immunizations. During a consultation, one of our travel health nurses will:
- Assess your childhood immunization records and your medical history.
- Explain the risks of exotic diseases and any ongoing outbreaks in your destination.
- Discuss and administer vaccinations against polio, hepatitis A, and other common diseases and prescribe the required medications.
- Address all your possible travel health inquiries.
We help all types of travellers to see the world, safely: couples going on their honeymoon to Jamaica, audacious backpackers travelling across Europe or Business people heading to Spain. Our advice is distinct and custom-built to your health and type of journey.
DIRECTIONS TO SUMMIT HEALTH - DOWNTOWN TORONTO
From Mississauga, you can take the GO Transit to “Union” and then the TTC all the way to St Patrick Station (Exit via University & Dundas West).
Head north on University Ave toward Edward St then Turn right onto Edward St.
By car – to plan your drive, fill in your departure address using the link below.