TRAVEL HEALTH CLINIC LAVAL QC
800 boul Chomedey, Tower C-505
Our travel health clinic is :
- One-stop clinic: comprehensive and timely manner appointments.
- Educate and safeguard: our well-educated nursing team will ensure you avoid any current disease outbreaks.
- Perfectly located: in Downtown Laval.
We are the clinic of choice for family physician referrals in Chomedey, Duvernay, Auteuil, Saint-Francois, Vimont and Pont-Viau.
Book a travel consultation online or call 438-266-0855.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS AT THE LAVAL TRAVEL CLINIC
We advise our travellers on different risks while travelling, such as; typhoid, cholera, or Tetanus .
During your consultation, our Registered Nurse will:
- Formally review your immunization history and your medical intake form.
- Explain travelling epidemic diseases and current outbreaks in your multiple destinations.
- Discuss, administer and prescribe the required vaccines and medications.
- Respond to all your potential travelling inquiries.
We assist all types of travellers to see the world, safely: the thrill-seekers heading to Phuket, couples enjoying the wildlife sanctuaries in Nepal and business people travelling to Cartagena.
DIRECTIONS TO THE LAVAL TRAVEL CLINIC
- By subway or bus: Montmorency Station is the closest to our location. We are 7 minutes away by bus from the Metro Station. Take the 46 bus to the corner of Notre Dame St. and Chomedey blvd. Walk a few steps to 800 Chomedey blvd.
- By car: Either from the North or the South on Highway 15 take exit 7 for Notre Dame street, and stay on Notre-Dame street up to destination 800 Chomedey blvd.
- Parking: there is free parking in front of the building.
Call (438) 266-0855
REVIEWS OF CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – LAVAL
“All the relevant health information regarding my trip to Southeast Asia was given very clearly. They are truly the experts in travel medicine in QC, ”
“Would not hesitate to recommend somebody travelling to visit a Clinique du Voyageur travel clinic since an experts opinion is a must before travelling. ”
Call (450) 667-9203