TRAVEL HEALTH CLINIC ST JÉRÔME – LAURENTIDES QC
Book a travel medicine consultation at the best travel health clinic in Saint-Jérôme, located near Mirabel International Airport:
Clinique du Voyageur du Grand Montréal – St Jérôme – Laurentides
Saint-Jérôme, QC J5L 1G2
- Everything you need in one clinic: 30 minutes scheduled appointments which ensure you save time and money.
- Education and protection: our highly qualified nursing team are experts in travel medicine and all types of tropical diseases.
- Widely endorsed: our clinics in Montréal are recognized designated Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres in Canada.
- Key location: in Saint-Jérôme.
We are the preferred clinic for family physicians referrals in Place-Laurier, Lesage, Sainte-Sophie, and Domaine-Richer.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS AT CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – SAINT-JÉRÔME
We specialize in providing world-class travel medicine guidance. During your consultation, our Registered Nurse will:
- Review your immunization background and your submitted medical intake form.
- Point out health threats across your destinations.
- Administer the required vaccines and prescribe medications that suit your travelling itinerary.
- Address all your trip concerns.
We assist all types of travelers to see the world, safely: a software developer travelling to New Delhi, a teacher heading to Caracas, or an engineer being deployed to a mine in South Africa.
DIRECTIONS TO CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – SAINT-JÉRÔME
- By train: coming from Blainville head to the Gare Blainville and take the Green SJ 207 train direction Saint-Jérôme, descend on Gare Saint-Jérôme and from there take the 107 Bus-Direction Bellefeuille, make sure to descend on Boul. du Grand-Héron / rue Valmont bus stop and from there walk 350 meters by Boul. du Grand-Héron, the pharmacy will be located on the right.
- By car: coming from the Montréal-Mirabel International Airport, Get on Autoroute 50 E from Rue Service A 1 and continue on Autoroute 50 E, after that take route Transcanadienne/Autoroute 15 N to Boul Jean-Baptiste-Rolland O in Saint-Jérôme and take exit 41 from Route Transcanadienne/Autoroute 15 N which will then merge onto Autoroute 50 E, after that take exit 292-N to merge onto Route Transcanadienne/Autoroute 15 N toward Saint Jérôme, lastly take exit 41 towards Boul. du Grand-Héron the pharmacy will be located on the right.
- Parking: there is an unpaid parking lot in front of the Jean Coutu.
REVIEWS OF CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – SAINT-JÉRÔME
“Thank you for providing me the Yellow Fever vaccine!“
“Had my first appointment at the West Island location and then got a second appointment for my fractional dose in Downtown Montreal, overall everything went smoothly!”
“A five star experience!“
“My experience was great, the staff was kind and extremely well informed about what I needed for my trip.”