200 rue Durand, Suite 306, St-Jérôme, QC J7Z7E2
We’re Pleased To Announce That We Are Back!
Our travel health clinic is :
- One-stop clinic: Appointments that will cover all your travel health needs, from recommended vaccines, medication and prescriptions for malaria pills.
- Educate and safeguard: our well-educated nursing team will ensure you avoid any current disease outbreaks and provide tips & tricks to stay safe abroad.
- Perfectly located:
We are the preferred Travel Health clinic for family physician referrals in Place-Laurier, Lesage, Sainte-Sophie, and Domaine-Richer.
Book a travel consultation online or call us at 438-266-0855.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS at our clinic located in St-Jérôme
We prepare our travellers to avoid diseases like meningitis and mosquito-borne diseases like malaria. Our doctors can prescribe traveller’s diarrhea (ETEC) medication and make sure you’re up to date on routine immunizations. During a consultation, one of our travel health nurses will:
- Assess your childhood immunization records and your medical history.
- Explain the risks of exotic diseases and any ongoing outbreaks in your destination.
- Discuss and administer vaccinations against polio, hepatitis A, and other common diseases and prescribe the required medications.
- Address all your possible travel health inquiries.
We help all types of travellers to see the world, safely: couples going on their honeymoon to Peru, audacious backpackers travelling across Europe or Business people heading to China. Our advice is distinct and custom-built to your health and type of journey.