TRAVEL HEALTH CLINIC
1185 Chem. du Tremblay Suite 205 Longueuil, QC, J4N 1R4
Summit Health Travel & Vaccination Clinic is the best travel clinic on the South Shore:
- One-stop for travel health: punctual appointments that will cover all your travel clinic needs, from travel vaccines to malaria pills and rapid COVID-19 testing.
- Advice and protection: our knowledgeable healthcare team will give the tips, vaccines and medications you need to stay healthy as you travel.
- Ideal location: in Longueuil.
We are the clinic of choice for family physicians referrals in Brossard, Greenfield Park, Saint-Lambert and Saint-Hubert.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS AT CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR in LONGUEUIL
We prepare our travellers to avoid illnesses like hepatitis A and mosquito-borne diseases like Japanese Encephalitis. Our doctors can prescribe anti-malarial medication and make sure you’re up to date on routine immunizations. During a consultation, one of our travel health nurses will:
- Assess your childhood immunization records and your medical history.
- Explain the risks of exotic diseases and any ongoing outbreaks in your destination.
- Discuss and administer vaccinations against polio, hepatitis A, and other common diseases and prescribe the required medications.
- Address all your possible travel health inquiries.
We help all types of travellers to see the world, safely: volunteers on aid trips to India, business consultants heading to China or backpackers travelling to Brazil. Our advice is distinct and custom-built to your health and type of journey.
DIRECTIONS TO CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR - SOUTH SHORE - LONGUEUIL
By metro – Take the Yellow Line 4 towards Station Longueuil–université-de-Sherbrooke, and exit at Longueuil station.
By bus – The Longueil travel clinic can be reached by several bus routes.
Option 1: take bus 81 – towards Boulevard du Fort-St-Louis and get off at the Saint-Charles East and Geoffrion stop. Then take bus 76 – towards Secteur B of the Vieux-Longueuil borough and get off at the boul. Roland-Therrien and Chemin du Tremblay stop.
Option 2: Take bus 76 or 410 or 417 and get off at boul. Roland-Therrien and King-George.
By car – to plan your drive, fill in your departure address using the link below.