150 Consumers Rd Suite 305, North York, M2J 1P9 (647) 436-0455
The North York travel clinic is conveniently located at the 401 and 404. We are a travel clinic serving North York, Scarborough and Markham. Our team of healthcare professionals are dedicated to ensuring that you are well informed, prepared, and protected throughout your journey. We are committed to providing you with top-quality travel health services, from pre-travel consultations and vaccinations to follow-up boosters, if needed.
- One-stop for travel health: punctual appointments that will cover all your travel clinic needs, from travel vaccines to malaria pills and prescriptions, we have you covered
- Advice and protection: our knowledgeable healthcare team will give the tips, vaccines and medications you need to stay healthy when travelling to your destination.
- Elite recognition: our North York travel clinic is a designated yellow fever Centre.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS at our clinic located in North York
At our clinic, you will meet with a travel health specialist who will help determine what are the recommended vaccines for your trip based on your travel itinerary, medical history, and personal preferences. We will provide you with up-to-date and accurate health information and advice to help you stay healthy and safe during your travels.
- Assess your childhood immunization records and your medical history.
- Explain the risks of exotic diseases and any ongoing outbreaks in your destination.
- Discuss and administer vaccinations against polio, hepatitis A, and other common diseases and prescribe the required medications.
- Address all your possible travel health inquiries.
We help all types of travelers to see the world, safely: couples going on their honeymoon to Barbados, audacious backpackers travelling across Europe or Business people heading to Spain. Our advice is distinct and custom-built to your health and type of journey.
More information on our Midtown Toronto Travel Clinic.
DIRECTIONS TO SUMMIT HEALTH - NORTH YORK
The clinic is located at Sheppard and the 404 (the first intersection north of the 401 and 404). Parking is available and free for Summit Health patients.
By Transit: Both the 985 bus from Sheppard East and the 38 from Victoria Park Avenue are a 3 minute walk
By car – to plan your drive, fill in your departure address using the link below.
Parking: Parking is free at the North York travel clinic with many spots available within the building
Directions to the North York Travel Clinic