TRAVEL HEALTH CLINIC DOWNTOWN MONTREAL QC
Downtown Montreal Clinique Du voyageur du grand Montreal clinic relocation
Please note, We recently relocated our Downtown Clinic location.
Clinique du Voyageur du Grand Montréal is the best travel clinic in Downtown Montréal Centre-Ville:
- Single-stop location: punctual appointments that will cover all your travelling needs, saving you time and money.
- Counsel and protect: our knowledgeable healthcare team will assist you with healthy travels.
- Elite recognition: our clinics in QC are designated yellow fever Centres in Canada.
We are the clinic of choice for family physicians referrals in Old Montréal, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Côte-des-Neiges and Quartier des Spectacles.
TRAVEL CONSULTATIONS AT CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – DOWNTOWN MONTRÉAL
We prepare our travellers to avoid leishmaniasis disease and mosquito-borne diseases like arbovirus. Our Registered Nurse will prescribe Chloroquine and make sure you’re up to date on routine immunization. During a consultation, our Registered Nurse will:
- Formally assess your childhood immunization records and your medical intake form.
- Explain travelling epidemic diseases and current outbreaks in your multiple destinations.
- Discuss and administer vaccinations against polio, hepatitis B, and other common diseases and prescribe the required medications.
- Address all your possible travelling inquiries.
We assist all types of travellers to see the world, safely: couples going on their honeymoon to India, audacious backpackers travelling across China or Business people heading to Brazil. Our advice is distinct and custom-built to your health and type of journey.
DIRECTIONS TO CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – DOWNTOWN MONTRÉAL
REVIEWS OF CLINIQUE DU VOYAGEUR DU GRAND MONTRÉAL – DOWNTOWN MONTRÉAL
“The service was very courteous“
“My wife and I went to the clinic to get the vaccine Hepatitis A and Tetanus, we loved our experience. The waiting room is clean and comfortable. Our nurse was very professional and also very useful as it has routed us on treatments to take and which ones to avoid. We had an appointment at 9:30 am and we finished in less than half an hour.”
It was the first time I had to visit a travel clinic but I was impressed by the nurse’s service. She didn’t push me any unnecessary travel vaccines. It was up to me to decide which shots I wanted to get, there are many options for travel clinics in Montreal. But in my experience, I would come back for my next trip.
“Clinic well located”
I didn’t know the importance of making a visit to a travel health clinic until I came. I’m really glad I took the injections before I went on the trip. I’ll be better prepared for next time.
Accepted payment methods